Have a question that was not covered elsewhere in the site? These Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help.
Feel free to drop us a note if you have any further queries!
TWR (formerly known as Trans World Radio) broadcasts Bible-based content using mass media in more than 230 languages and dialects, from over 2,000 locations worldwide. Our global outreach engages millions in 160 countries with biblical truth, and helps lead people from doubt, to decision, to discipleship.
Together with international partners, local churches and other ministries, TWR provides relevant programming, discipleship resources, and dedicated workers to spread hope to individuals and communities around the globe.
In Asia, TWR uses a combination of radio broadcasts, internet-based technologies, as well as distribution of physical media to reach listeners. These platforms are strategically selected based on their relevance and the needs of the community we are reaching.
- Shortwave, mediumwave (AM) and FM stations across Asia.
- TWR360, mobile apps on iTunes and Google Play, ministry websites that offer programs on-demand or streamed live.
- microSD cards (for use in our listeners’ mobile phones); SD cards (used with audio players); portable audio devices (similar to MP3 players); CDs and print literature where applicable.
Our programs cover a variety of topics, and cater to diverse audiences (e.g. church leaders, women, and children). Topics include Bible study, healthcare, dramatized Bible stories, and worship.
To get a full listing of the program schedules for broadcasts around the world, visit TWR’s broadcast schedule page. You can also visit www.twr360.org on your computer or mobile device to access a wide range of Bible-based content in your own language.
To complement the broadcasts, TWR also has on-the-ground projects. These projects minister to listeners and also serve and help the communities they are in. These include youth camps; food and Bible distribution; Sunday school classes for children; and ministering to those in prisons.
These outreach efforts not only demonstrate Christ’s love in practical ways, but also afford us opportunities to introduce the gospel via our programs.
TWR is continuously developing partnerships with ministries who have a similar vision, values, and statement of faith. If you would like to discuss the feasibility of teaming on a project, please send us a note about your interest and we will get back to you!
- Support the staff and the ministry through prayer. Prayer support is the bedrock to any Christian ministry.
- Volunteer your time and skills, and serve directly alongside us in our ministry to Asia…or anywhere around the world! Check out service opportunities with us.
- Take part in mission trips, visit TWR Asia’s work in the field, and experience first-hand what God is doing through TWR in Asia. To find out about upcoming trips, drop us a note.
You may sign up on our website, or send us a message with your name and email address, indicating that you would like to be added to our mailing list.