Wanted: Fund Development Manager
February 23, 2016
We are looking for someone to help enable TWR to expand its ministry throughout Asia by developing and implementing a long-term, sustainable fundraising strategy. This person will work closely with the Fund Development Director.
This role will involve proactively acquiring new donors, providing fund development opportunity insights and recommendations, and developing strong relationships with our ministry partners, sponsors and donors as well as other stakeholders.
This person will also train other Asian teams to develop and implement fund development strategies.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Possess a call to full-time Christian ministry and a strong desire to reach others for Christ.
- At least a diploma in marketing or business with 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in fundraising or corporate sales.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communications and formal presentation skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and is also a team player who can collaborate effectively with others in a fast-paced, cross-cultural environment.
- Must be willing to travel extensively locally, and overseas when needed. Possession of a personal vehicle and a valid class 3 driver’s license is a definite advantage.
If you possess a passion to reach the world for Christ, and fulfill the above criteria, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.