“Pray without ceasing.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:17
The requests listed below are gathered each week from around Asia. Please be aware that several of our countries are very closed to communications about the Gospel. As a result we would ask that along with these requests you also pray for the safety, security and health of our teams in these areas.
1. Please pray for more volunteers to respond to the advertisement for our Unreached People Group (UPG) project for China. This is called the SON-Lift project. It is our goal to begin work on the first 101 of these UPG’s by the new year.
2. Please pray for the broadcast season change. We will be launching the new season of CTTB ( Chinese Thru the Bible) , and a new program “Insight For Living”. May God watch over our signal and bless us with clear signal and smooth transition into the new season.
Pray for the listener groups that meet regularly throughout Southeast Asia. For many, the words they hear over the radio are their only Christian teaching for the week. These small house churches need our prayers.
Pray for the PANI project — for God to:
1. Expedite custom clearances to import the repair parts needed to repair damage that was incurred during the transmitter shipping process.
2. Protect our team in central Asia as they work long hours in an austere environment, finishing the transmitter implementation and testing activities.
3. Prepare the hearts of people to hear His Good News message as new broadcasts go out into Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Northern India on or about 25 November.
Staff in Asia
1. This month several of our staff members suffered the loss of family members. One family is grieving the loss of a son and another of our staff lost his mother. Pray for these families, for peace and comfort from our Lord.
2. Pray for those missionaries who are building the team of ministry supporters. Prayer and financial support are needed for each to move to the field and they are needed urgently.
3. Remember those who suffer persecution for their faith. The Apostle Paul reminds us in Hebrews chapter 13 to remember we are of one body. Pray for the persecuted church.
Thank you for praying with us this week. We would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact us!