Together with other missions organizations and ministries, TWR is privileged to be a sponsor of the Too Valuable to Lose member care conference.
The goal of the conference is to “equip, train and expand the member care task, responsibility and vision of Singapore churches,” according to the organizing committee. Good member care needs to be focused and deliberate; it is a necessary part of the sending strategy and philosophy.
Conference topics include:
- Mental health issues on the field
- Understanding the stress of cross-cultural living
- Member-care issues in multi-cultural teams
- Helping workers care for themselves
- Caring for workers from the church perspective
- Caring for workers from the agency’s perspective
- Understanding trauma
- Caring for “third culture kids” (TCKs)
- Transition and the psychological signs to be concerned about
For more information, check out the brochure.
Too Valuable to Lose
|When:||6 to 8 April 2016|
S$350 (until 15 February)
S$400 late registration (after 15 February)Group Registration (2 or more)
S$350 per personIf you wish to only attend specific days,
the cost is S$145 per person per day.
|Venue:||Rock of Ages
115 Eunos Avenue 3
|Contact:||Dr David Tan|
For more TWR resources on member care, visit Member Care Media.