May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree; he shall grow like the cedar in Lebanon. Psalm 92:12
The requests listed below are gathered each week from around Asia. Please be aware that several of our countries are very much closed to communications about the Gospel. As a result we would ask that along with these requests you also pray for the safety, security and health of our teams in these areas.
- We are planning to begin broadcasting in 3 languages/dialects in China with the Son Lift Project in October. At this time we are in the process of finalizing all 60 Chinese scripts. Kindly pray for the recording to be smooth and voices to be good.
- We have recently recruited four new coworkers from inland China. Praise the Lord! We will still need to recruit more distribution coworkers in other provinces.
- We are searching for 3 more presenters for the Power of Gospel program in Japan, This is rather urgent, as we are in the midst of our production too. Currently we have one presenter taking a day & another new presenter taking the other day. This is a 5-day program a week, 30 minutes each for 2 slots a day. Pray that the Lord will send best suitable workers soon.
- Praise the Lord for the clear reception of PANI in Afghanistan and Northwest Pakistan
- Pray that the Lord will enable the South Asia International Director to find believers who have Pashto- and Dari-speaking backgrounds
- For the engineers as they work on the PANI antenna in May 2014, to set it to reach Eastern side of Pakistan and North India
- Pray for the Sri Lanka broadcast team that they will be able to expand their programming schedule.
- Pray for safety for our staff in Vietnam where they work in a very strict environment. They are seeking a place to have an office where they can all meet together.
- Pray for more people in the remote areas of Southeast Asia get to know our broadcast and tune in
- Praise God for the support from our volunteers; pray that more people will get involve in different ways.
- Pray for a team leader for our Cambodia team.