Prayer and Praise (15 June 2011)
June 15, 2011
“Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
Asia Service Center (Singapore)
1. Pray for safety and journey mercies for the conference participants who are heading home after the various meetings and vision trips.
2. Please pray for the Global Finance Training in the US on 27 June to 1 July, and for the Asia Finance Training from 19-21 July. Pray that God’s revelation and blessings will be upon each participant.
3. Please pray for Brittany who will be coming to Singapore as an intern for the finance department. She will be arriving in Singapore on 17 June, and will return to the US on 15 July.
1. Pray that the new Hope gift catalogue launched at Easter will help bring fresh awareness of TWR in Australia, and many new supporters.
1. Pray that God would provide adequate funding at the right time, so that certain projects can commence.
2. Our orality broadcast has to change frequency from 5 June due to interference. Pray that all the listeners will hear about the change and be quick to tune in to the new frequency. Pray that no listener will be lost and that the new frequency would receive strong and clear signals.
3. Praise the Lord that we have launched our first iPhone app on Apple App Store! Several programs are now available for mobile phone users. Please pray for God’s provision for our new initiatives of extending the reach to Chinese-speaking young adults through the mobile phone network.
1. Praise God for the Griffith family, as they have been a big help in painting at KTWR.
2. Pray for safe travel and journey mercies for staff and short-termers as they travel to and from Guam for various meetings and assignments.
1. Pray for wisdom for the management team in Indonesia, even as they meet with the Board to discuss various aspects of TWR’s ministry in Indonesia.
2. Pray for the application of a new software which will help TWR-Indonesia follow-up with listeners’ responses via cell phones. Please pray for the team using this media, that they will be able to respond quicker and more effectively to listeners who contact us via SMS.
3. Pray for the meeting with the area coordinators, that they will be able evaluate what has been done so far this year, and plan the direction for the rest of 2011.
1. Pray for God’s divine wisdom to be upon our Japan coordinator as she seeks to work with various partners to make available resources, in order to meet the psychological and emotional needs of victims of natural disasters in Japan. Pray for progress and positive outcomes for this new project.