Prayer and Praise (20 July 2011)
July 20, 2011
“Ascribe to the Lord, O mighty ones, ascribe to the Lord Glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness” — Psalm 29:1-2 (NIV)
1. Praise the Lord for leading us to a partner for the orality ministry. Pray for her as she begins work on our media projects. Pray for wisdom, special anointing and strength as she learns the ropes.
1. Praise God that the wiring for the two power transformers needed for Transmitter 6 (TX6) has been completed.
2. Praise God that the TX6 outside heat exchanger fan motors arrived in good shape.
3. Pray for good progress in connecting the wiring and heat exchanger plumbing to TX6. Pray for good weather, as it has not been very cooperative.
4. Pray for success in connecting air ducts from the blowers to TX6 in preparation for other work.
1. Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance for the TWR-Indonesia management team as they review and provide input for the entire TWR-Indonesia work plan for 2012. Pray that the plans will be really based on God’s leading.
2. Please pray for the ministry development in Indonesia, and that God will provide creative ideas to the team to create programs that are more varied and full of spiritual messages.
1. Praise the Lord as many listeners have given positive feedback about how the Women of Hope program and materials have been of great encouragement to them. Pray for God’s wisdom and strength to be upon the women’s ministry coordinators as they look to expand the ministry of Project Hannah.