Prayer and Praise (21 September 2011)
September 21, 2011
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” — Luke 12:34 (NIV)
Asia Service Center
1. Praise God for bringing staff safely back to Singapore from their travels around the region.
2. Pray for staff who are not feeling well, that they will be strengthened and recover their health once again.
1. Praise the Lord for new TWR regional representatives in Queensland.
2. Pray for encouragement and sustaining grace for National Director, Garrison Pearse.
3. Pray for the raising up of much needed self-supported personnel to join the team.
1. The frequency of our orality broadcast will be changed from the end of October. Pray for our partners on the field who will be informing the listeners. Pray that no listener will be left out, and that the announcement can be recorded in time, and that the new frequency will be strong and clear.
2. Many new technologies have emerged. Pray for wisdom and guidance as we explore the possibility of using another type of audio player for distribution. Pray also for our efforts to consider different platforms to spread the gospel through multimedia products.
1. Praise God that the frequency coordination at the HFCC meeting went well. There are no known collisions with KTWR?s frequencies for the next broadcast season.
2. Praise God for the reports from listeners in Japan and Australia who gave positive feedback after hearing our TX6 test transmissions last week.
3. Pray for good weather to allow for the repair of Antenna 2, and for the acquisition of a water pump for TX6.
1. Pray for the producers and talents of Women of Hope Cebuano, Ilocano and Tagalog as they continue to produce and host programs that will have a lasting impact on the lives of the listeners.
2. Pray also for the translators as they contextualize God’s message of love, hope and salvation in the Philippines’ culture.
1. Pray for God?s provision and revelation to be upon those who are in the remote areas, as they rely very much on TWR’s program for their spiritual growth.