Prayer and Praise (4 January 2012)
January 4, 2012
“I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.” — Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
Asia Service Center
1. Please pray for our special screening of Courageous. Praise God that the seats have been filled, and that we have hit our fundraising goal for our media programs and projects for 2012! Pray that people will be touched by the movie, and that God will be glorified.
2. Pray for the Lord to bring a suitably qualified person with good HR skills and a pastoral heart to join us as the Asia HR Director.
3. Pray for the HopeSMS ministry, as the team sorts out the technical issues. Pray that normal service can resume soon.
1. Pray that more new avenues of support and ministry will be opened up.
2. Pray for the raising up of coordinators within the Australian Chinese Christian community across the country.
3. Continue to pray for the raising up of personnel for Project Hannah, Marketing and Fundraising, and Missionaries, as well as for the various representation positions.
4. Pray for the enabling and protection (both physical and spiritual) of TWR personnel and their families.
1. Pray for God?s blessings and protection to be upon the TWR-Cambodia team as they continue to visit listeners in the field.
2. Praise God for a fruitful mission trip for the youth and children team, as they partnered a Singaporean church to celebrate Christmas and minister to the children in three villages.
3. Praise God for his protection over one of the staff members and her husband, as they were involved in a motorcycle accident but managed to escape with only scrapes and bruises.
1. Please pray for the health of our colleagues and our listeners. Pray for the power and wisdom of God in our work, and that listeners will be strengthened by God’s Word.
2. Pray for God?s protection on the people as a new case of bird flu had surfaced in Shenzhen.
1. Pray for journey mercies for team members who are traveling this week.
1. Pray for leadership teams as they work on the strategic plans for 2012-2013, and that the plans will be according to God?s will and purpose.
2. The newspapers have already started reporting deaths due to the cold wave in North India. Pray for God?s protection for listeners, volunteers, staff and their families, and especially those who live in difficult conditions.
3. Continue to pray for the right partners to do the distribution and reporting for a project we are embarking on. Pray that this pilot project will be successful and that we can implement the program in other languages as well.
1. Please continue to pray for our Japanese partner as they restructure their organization. Please pray for them as they make this transition, and pray for a smooth transition period.
2. Pray that God will provide a Japanese project/country coordinator for our Japanese counseling program. Please pray for God to open doors and send the best person who has a great burden for this project.
3. Pray for God to provide volunteers in Singapore who can help us transcription/editing of our interview in Japanese with some survivors in Sendai.
Thailand / Laos
1. Pray for the team as they undergo training in production methods.
2. Pray for God?s wisdom and strength to be upon the Thailand team as they continue to work on the radio broadcasts. Pray for protection and fruitful meetings as they visit pastors and distribute radios to listeners.
3. Pray for the listeners who have heard the good news through the broadcasts of Happy Chat. Pray that they will open their hearts to trust Jesus. Also pray for new believers to continue to grow and seek God?s will and be encouraged through the radio broadcast.
1. Thank God for the 60 Bible college students who had a chance to learn about TWR. Pray that they will return to their villages and share TWR’s ministry.
2. Pray for protection for staff as they travel to the field.
3. Thank God that the reception of the programs have been very good and that the timing of the programs are very suitable for listeners in Vietnam.