Prayer and Praise – Asia
September 27, 2013
“Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for Him…” — Psalm 37:7
The requests listed below are gathered each week from around Asia. Please be aware that several of our countries are very much closed to communications about the Gospel. As a result we would ask that along with these requests you also pray for the safety, security and health of our teams in these areas.
- Please pray for more volunteers to respond to the advertisement for our Unreached People Group project in China. Currently, we only have a handful. They will be meeting this week for their first organizational meeting.
- Please pray for the videos that we are trying to produce for SON-Lift. We need creativity to put the video together. Also, because it is done with volunteers, please pray that they will have the heart and commitment to see this project through. It is difficult to arrange meetings as everyone has other commitments to tend to.
- Pray for God’s blessing on the production team for the online casinos in australia new “Insight for Living” program in Mandarin. May God bless the team as they work together.
- Remember the people in the Philippines as they experience flooding an damage from recent storms. There has also been some religious conflicts and violence has erupted in some cities.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters in Pakistan in the recent attack on a church. At least 100 people were killed and another 150 injured. The casualties included men, women and children. Christian institutions are on high alert and have been closed since the attack.
Regional Support Services
- Remember those “in the pipeline”. These are the ones who are currently raising support to come to the field as missionaries. It can be a difficult process and discouragement can set in. Pray that they will have the opportunity to share the TWR mission with many that will help support them on the field.
- Pray for missionaries and christian workers around the world. If you have time, write them a letter or email. Sometimes just a small note from home can make all the difference in their day.
Thank you for lifting these needs before the Father.