Prayer and Praise (18 May 2011)
May 18, 2011
“Rejoice in the lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” — Philippians 4:4-6
Asia Service Center (Singapore)
1. Pray that all who are involved in TWR-Asia Partnership Conference on 22-24th May — including overseas staff and partners — will be blessed with good health, wisdom and strength as they prepare for the event. Pray for safe journey and physical refreshment for those who are traveling into Singapore.
2. Pray that the Lord will help us develop and deepen many meaningful partnerships with local churches and Christians during the Partnership Conference so that TWR’s reach in Singapore and beyond will be more effective and powerful.
3. Please keep all the Asia staff and family members in prayer for good health, spiritual and physical refreshment as they are working on several major events in the coming months. Pray especially for all to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit’s prompting as well as for a Spirit of unity and love among the people as we work together.
1. Pray for Garrison Pearse, National Director, to be in good health. Pray that God’s wisdom, joy and creativity will be with him and his family as he leads and ministers to people. Pray for journey mercy and a safe trip as he will be attending TWR-Asia Partners Conference in Singapore.
2. Please continue to pray for more representatives across Australia to get out the TWR message, as well as to raise awareness and support.
3. Please pray for the successful response to our new Hope Gift Catalog with many new TWR supporters and funds for International mission.
1. Pray for God’s divine wisdom to be upon both the Thai and Cambodian governments as they resolve the conflict along the border.
2. Pray for TWR-Cambodia’s daily broadcasts through commercial FM radio, that they will speak and minister to listeners every day.
3. Pray for the Children, Women and Orality teams as they plan to go to different villages to visit listeners in different provinces.
1. Pray that our SW signals that broadcast into China would reach the target areas strongly and clearly. Pray against all interference and noise. As the seeds of the Gospel are being sown broadly across the land, may our Lord bring about a harvest in due time.
1. Pray for continued good progress in the installation of the Thomson transmitters on Guam. Concrete work will be performed to allow mounting of the large transformers and transmitter water chillers.
2. Pray for short-term helpers who are preparing to come to Guam this summer, and for career missionary candidates who are considering service at KTWR.
1. Continue to pray for the production of the Women of Hope program in new languages.
2. Pray for clear and consistent reception of the programs and especially from the SW stations.
3. Pray for the distribution of the program on CDs in Gujarat.
1. Pray for partnerships to minister and follow-up with listeners in West Java.
2. Pray for the listener group coordinator in Central Java, and that the new listeners groups there will be established successfully.
3. Pray for a successful visit to the women’s ministry in North Sumatra.
1. Pray that the Lord will continue to provide the needed funds for ministry as well as to bring about new partnerships and new projects to reach the Japanese in times like this.
2. Pray for God’s hand of grace and mercy to be upon the Japanese for the salvation, safety and provision of basic necessities of the earthquake and tsunami victims. Pray for God’s intervention on the impending threat of meltdown of the reactors and also against catastrophic radiation leaks.
3. Continue to pray for God’s wisdom to be upon the government and different authorities as they deal with the crisis, as well as aid and relief efforts. Especially, pray for God’s protection to be upon all those who risk their health working onsite to do damage control.
4. Pray that the Lord will bring resources to the team for developing a short-term disaster relief Japanese program as well as a long-term plan to meet the counseling needs of victims.
1. Pray for God’s wisdom to be upon co-workers in the field as they work on various projects. Pray also for the staff to be in good health, to have wisdom and creativity as they serve in the ministry.
2. Pray for Project Hannah’s Women of Hope to have willing ministry partners, networks and volunteers among government, non-government and church institutions to mobilize the work and mission among women.
3. Continue to pray for God’s favor to be upon the Philippine ministry. Pray that the Lord will enable the Philippine team with His strength and wisdom as they are in the midst of preparations for the needs of their office move. Pray for safety, right timing and a smooth move.
1. Pray for God’s protection and blessings to be upon the team as they work on various projects and outreach.